Marketing Your Home
Not all homes are created equal and neither are all REALTORS®. What sets us apart is our attention to the highest level of performance for our clients. It’s reported that over 70% of all first inquiries regarding real estate use the Internet. Therefore, we’ve placed critical importance on the use of both technology and fundamental applications to insure you the most satisfaction throughout the process. They are as follows:
- Property Flyer – We prepare a professional marketing sales tool including graphics and highlights of your home to distribute to the brokerage community and potential buyers.
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) – Information about your home will be included in the Multiple Listing Service, a database of currently available properties accessible by real estate professionals.
- Other Brokers/Agents – We cooperate with and invite other brokers and agents in the community to tour your home in order to find a buyer.
- Relocation Connections – Prospects for your home also come from relocation services, corporations, executive search firms, and fellow associates who keep track of potential buyers and maintain relationships with former clients.
- The Internet – With approximately 80% of today’s consumers utilizing the Internet for real estate information, we employ a robust set of tools and resources to make your home available for preview.
- Our website
- Our broker’s website
- Email alert
- Spotlight property electronic brochure with specific domain name
We will provide you with periodic status reports including buyer reactions to your home, allowing us to continually evaluate and reassess our marketing strategy.